Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 2 in Melbourne

Day 1 in Melbourne was just.. sleep and eat.. was too tired since I didn't get enough sleep on board the plane.. I was in Monash University Clayton Campus on Day 2 to attend seminars from 9.30am to 5.00pm..

I was so exhausted after the seminar..

Still, my coursemate Esther and I managed to snap a few pictures during our lunch break..

Don't be fooled by the sunlight.. it was sunny one minute, and cloudy the next.. was very windy as well.. the temperature was around 16 degree celsius..

Standing in front of Robert Blackwood Hall.. where I attended my convocation in 2003 :)

Later, I returned to my uncle's house by bus..

Which is just a short walk from the bus station.. I would consider it short only when the weather is cold :P

At night, my uncle and family brought me to Chadstone Shopping Mall to have dinner..

No comments: