Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 6 in Melbourne

I woke up in Flowerdale Estate the next day after sleeping for about 4 hours.. or probably less.. thanks to the stupid fly! We continued listening to more presentation from 9:00am to 3:00pm.. I presented at 10:15am and received positive feedback about my presentation and the research I've done so far :)

We had outdoor BBQ lunch but it was so hot outside I nearly got sunburn!

BBQ pork! :P

Lunch was typical.. sausages, salad, potato, more meat...

After yet another seminar in the late afternoon, there was an award ceremony.. There were 4 prizes for top 4 presenters.. Guess what? I was the Best Presenter! :) It came as a surprise actually..

We then took a picture with the chairperson and one of the judges :)

Group photo! :)

I won a Monash thumb drive and AUD150 Borders voucher, but since I won't be buying books in Australia, I've exchanged for cash from my uncle :P

No comments: