Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 2 in Sydney

Nicholas (my ex-coursemate) agreed to be my tour guide during my trip in Sydney. I met up with him at Town Hall in the city..

Town Hall is just opposite Queen Victoria Building (QVB)..

I took a slow walk inside QVB while waiting for Nicholas..

We walked pass BT Tower..

Crossed the bridge at Darling Harbour..

Stopped at Sydney Fish Market for lunch.. it's supposed to be extremely crowded during weekends..

Ordered Seafood Platter for One.. which is so huge!

We went to Paddy's Market as well but I didn't buy anything :P

Paddy's Market is situated right opposite Chinatown..

We also checked out World Square..

Then we went to Hyde Park..

To look at people sunbathing..

Took pictures in front of ANZAC War Memorial..

And took picture at the fountain in Hyde Park..

Then, we went over to St. Mary's Cathedral..

Nicholas loves to eat and knows most of the good places to eat.. he brought me to Sweet Infinity.. A place frequented by Russell Crowe!

They definitely have the best Brownie I've ever tasted!

Then, we went over to Woolloomooloo Bay..

Went over to Finger Wharf and saw.. MY BOAT! LOL!


At the end of Finger Wharf, we can see Russell Crowe's AUD14 Million Penthouse..

Then, we witnessed 5 weddings near Sydney Opera House!

Arguably Sydney's most famous landmark.. :) The Sydney Opera House :)

Performance by aborigines..

The Rocks.. one of the tourist attraction :P

Sydney Harbour Bridge..

And, finally, to witness the queue at a Malaysian Mamak near Chinatown.. which is always crowded (with long queue)! Probably earning 5 figures everyday!

We were so tired by the end of the day.. Nicholas even had sunburn! I had really really sore feet! Yet, we'll be going to the beaches tomorrow! :) That's Nicholas - my tour guide! LOL!

1 comment:

HanLun said...

Alamak,i wanna go open KAYU in australia too :P