Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shell Shared Service Centre Masquerade Ball

Janice's colleague couldn't make it to their Shell Shared Service Centre (SSSC) Masquerade Ball (Annual Dinner) at Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre and Janice asked me to take up the place to accompany her! Haha!

The theme is masquerade ball, so her colleagues all came prepared with costumes/ masks!

Janice and I, her colleagues and some of the dancers who were entertaining the crowd :)

Janice's team members and I :)

Dinner for 1000 guests :)

Lots of performance to entertain us that night.. dances, singing (SSSC Idol), and tricks from illusionist!

Best dressed nominees :) They REALLY REALLY put in an effort!

They even had given awards to those long-serving staffs! Including 5 years, 20 years, 25 years! Their lucky draw wasn't bad at all! With the lowest prizes of RM50 to RM100 vouchers.. to a 42" Haier Plasma TV as the grand prize!

Food was just so-so though, although I've tried the dishes at Sunway Lagoon Resort & Spa for Monash Dinner and my friends' wedding dinners.. I somehow felt the ones served that night was somewhat lacking..

Janice, her colleague and I :)

No comments: