Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Brother's Graduation

While still suffering from food poisoning, I attended my brother's graduation ceremony on December 18 at UQ.. We intentionally asked my brother to join UQ so that we can save on air fares when attending convocations for both my brother and sister :P

It was hotter compared to December 16..

The difference between graduation gowns for both Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree at UQ is the colour of the cape.. (white for Bachelor, blue for Master).. and also the design of the gown itself.. My brother has extra "wings".. LOL!

My brother graduated with MEng Sc in Mechatronics :)

The same hall, and almost the same speeches -_-"

My brother accepting his scroll :)

My brother and his coursemate from Malaysia :)

The fifth convocation my parents attended -_-"

No comments: